Information for GP's
Many thanks for considering referral of a patient to see me. If you would like to do so please contact my secretary, Barbara Graham-Carter:
Telephone: 01273 627063
Fax: 01273 627050
If you would like to discuss a patient and thus avoid referral, I would be delighted to do so. I would ask you to get in touch with my secretary and they will put you in touch with me.
I am very keen to liaise with and educate GPs on the treatment of any general urological or urinary stone related problem. If you would like to arrange an education event for your practice with me, please contact me via my secretaries using the details above. This can either be arranged at one of the private hospitals or at you surgery.
Recent GP events hosted:
- Urinary tract stone disease - Hayward's Heath Nuffield 25/10/2012
- PSA and prostate cancer - Preston park surgery 21/05/2013
- All you ever wanted (or needed) to know about the prostate - Hayward's Heath Nuffield 12/09/2103
- The troublesome prostate - Seattle hotel 08/02/2014
- Updates in Urology - Newick Surgery 25/03/2014
- Embarrassing bodies in Urology - Brighton Nuffield 25/09/2014
- Updates in Urology - GPs Horsham 12/03/2015
- Updates in Urology - Coalshed Brighton19/03/2015